Tuesday 15 May 2018

T2 W3 Writing

This week we had do describe
this photo using,
See, Hear, Smell, Taste, Feel
And descriptive words

The taste of candy floss feeling
like a sweet sensation in my mouth.
The popping of the buttered popcorn
exploding in my stomach.  

The Ferris wheel turning putting
me in a tragic coma feeling dizzy.
I see the drop ride, I enter, already feeling sick.
The seat belts getting jammed onto my lap.
123… DROP I feel like my whole insides
shot out my head !


I find myself enchanted when I see
the sky a gradient painting blending
into the fairgrounds. I rush over to the snow
cone store filling the ice cone
with colourful madness  the taste
of the syrup trickling down my throat.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ryby
    it's Neve from M1 and your story had a lot of information it sounded great.
    Next time you can say how busy it was and how many rides there are.
    this remind me of a holiday.
    did you get to chose your photo?
    from Neve.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Small Spaces by Sarah Epstein

Today I read Small Spaces by Sarah Epstein, i am not sure if the title of the book fits the story but i look forward to finding out. I like...